- 1 Exercise 1. Выберите неправильные глаголы и запишите их 3ю форму (Past Participle).
- 2 Exercise 2. Выберите правильный вариант.
- 3 Exercise 3. Составьте предложения, используя Present Perfect.
- 4 Exercise 4. В следующих предложениях измените время глагола на Present Perfect. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
- 5 Exercise 5. Сделайте из данных предложений отрицательные.
- 6 Exercise 6. Сделайте из данных предложений вопросительные.
- 7 Exercise 7. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в требующейся форме, так чтобы получить Present Continuous или Present Perfect.
- 8 Exercise 8. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect или Past Simple.
Exercise 1. Выберите неправильные глаголы и запишите их 3ю форму (Past Participle).
To arrive, to give, to play, to understand, to blow, to prepare, to wash, to fall, to miss, to run, to know, to talk, to open, to do, to water, to teach, to iron, to brush, to pay, to say, to remember, to show, to speak, to gather.
Answers: Given, understood, blown, fallen, run, known, done, taught, paid, said, shown, spoken.
Exercise 2. Выберите правильный вариант.
- I have/has watched this film.
- We have began/begun the work.
- Den have/has done his homework.
- Molly has break/ broken her toy.
- Julia and Betty have/has cut the vegetables.
- He/we have paid for pizza.
- You have/has ironed this dress.
- Children have has/had supper.
- I/she have switched off the light.
- Martin has went/gone.
- The girl has drew/drawn a nice picture.
- You/he has returned from the trip.
- They have/has gathered the harvest.
- She/they has packed the things.
- We have chose/chosen the present.
- The train have/has arrived.
Answers: 1. have; 2. begun; 3. has; 4. broken; 5. have; 6. we; 7. have; 8. had; 9. I; 10. gone; 11. drawn; 12. he; 13. have; 14. She; 15. chosen; 16. has.
Exercise 3. Составьте предложения, используя Present Perfect.
- We/to return/from the journey/just.
- I/to see/my boss/today.
- Helen/to decorate/her room/already.
- My cousins/to be/to this cinema/never.
- Max/to buy/а magazine/today.
- You/to spend/а lot of money/this month.
- Ian and Peter/to repair/the radio/already.
- I/to drive/а car/never.
- We/to get/some letters/this week.
- The dog/to run away/just.
Answers: 1. We have just returned from the journey. 2. I have seen my boss today. 3. Helen has already decorated her room. 4. My cousins have never been to this cinema. 5. Max has bought a magazine today. 6. You have spent a lot of money this month. 7. Ian and Peter have already repaired the radio. 8. I have never driven a car. 9. We have got some letters this week. 10. The dog has just run away.
Exercise 4. В следующих предложениях измените время глагола на Present Perfect. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
- The pupils are writing a dictation.
- My friend is helping me to solve a difficult problem.
- I am learning a poem.
- She is telling them an interesting story.
- Kate is sweeping the floor.
- The waiter is putting a bottle of lemonade in front of him.
- I am eating my breakfast.
- We are drinking water.
- He is bringing them some meat and vegetables.
- You are putting the dishes on the table.
- They are having tea.
- She is taking the dirty plates from the table.
- The children are putting on their coats.
- Susan is making a new dress for her birthday party.
- She is opening a box of chocolates.
- I am buying milk for milk shakes.
- James is ordering a bottle of apple juice.
- We are looking for more CDs with good music.
- Are you recording your favourite film on his video recorder?
- I am translating a difficult article from German into Russian.
Answers: 1. have written. 2. has helped. 3. have learnt. 4. has told. 5. has swept. 6. has put. 7. have eaten. 8. have drunk. 9. has brought. 10. have put. 11. have had. 12. has taken. 13. have put on. 14. has made. 15. has opened. 16. have bought. 17. has ordered. 18. have looked. 19. have you recorded. 20. have translated.
Перевод: 1. Ученики написали диктант. 2. Мой друг помог мне решить трудную задачу. 3. Я выучил стихотворение. 4. Она рассказала им интересную историю. 5. Катя подмела пол. 6. Официант поставил перед ним бутылку лимонада. 7. Я позавтракал. 8. Мы выпили воды. 9. Он принес им мясо с овощами. 10. Ты поставил посуду на стол. 11. Они выпили чаю. 12. Она убрала со стола грязные тарелки. 13. Дети надели пальто. 14. Сюзанна сшила себе платье на день рождения. 15. Она открыла коробку шоколадных конфет. 16. Я купила молоко для молочного коктейля. 17. Джеймс заказал бутылочку яблочного сока. 18. Мы поискали побольше компакт-дисков с хорошей музыкой. 19. Ты записал свой любимый фильм на его видеомагнитофоне? 20. Я перевел трудную статью с немецкого языка на русский.
Exercise 5. Сделайте из данных предложений отрицательные.
- She has found a wallet on the road.
- We have tidied our country house.
- The weather has changed.
- Liz has left you a note.
- They have moved to another hotel.
- I have caught a big fish.
- Pupils have learned this poem.
- Mike has booked the tickets for us.
- The plane has landed.
- The doctor has prescribed some medicine.
Answers: 1. She hasn’t found a wallet on the road. 2.We haven’t tidied our cottage house. 3.The weather hasn’t changed. 4. Liz hasn’t left you a note. 5.They haven’t moved to another hotel. 6. I haven’t caught a big fish. 7. Pupils haven’t learned this poem. 8. Mike hasn’t booked the tickets for us. 9. The plane hasn’t landed. 10. The doctor hasn’t prescribed some medicine.
Exercise 6. Сделайте из данных предложений вопросительные.
- We have been to the theatre.
- I have painted the walls in my bedroom.
- Richard has turned on the radio.
- They have explained this rule to me.
- Amy and Ron have gone to play tennis.
- Molly has made a cup of tea.
- His parents have gone to the market.
- Nelly has typed three letters.
- The parrot has flown away.
- The students have prepared for the exams.
Answers: 1.Have we been to the theatre? 2. I have painted the walls in my bedroom. 3. Has Richard turned on the radio? 4. Have they explained this rule to me? 5. Have Amy and Ron gone to play tennis? 6. Has Molly made a cup of tea? 7. Have his parents gone to the market? 8. Has Nelly typed three letters? 9. Has the parrot flown away? 10. Have the students prepared for the exams?
Exercise 7. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в требующейся форме, так чтобы получить Present Continuous или Present Perfect.
- What’s the matter? Why he (to stop)?
- My cousin (to look) for a job, but he (not to find) a job yet.
- It (to be) impossible for her to feel at home here.
- What you (to study) now?
- They just (to give) you a pay rise.
- Sophie is busy. She (to knit) a sweater for her grandson.
- You only (to have) a piece of cake? You (not to eat) much.
- People (to plant) carrots and tomatoes now.
- You (to go) to plant tomatoes this year?
- Johnny, who finally (to find) a new job, (to give) a big party.
- How long you (to be) sick?
- You (to see) any good movies recently?
- What you (to look) forward to?
- Nancy (to look) forward to this weekend.
- She (to go) to read Shakespeare and she (not to go) to think about work.
- Mike (to leave) for work yet?
- They (to pay) their electric bill this month?
- How long you (to know) each other?
- Your car (to make) strange noises. Is anything wrong?
- The boy (to do) his homework and (to take) a karate lesson now.
- I (to have) dinner with my friends at the moment and I am very happy to see them again.
- Jay never (to travel) overseas.
- We always (to have) a dog and a cat. We love pets.
- Larry never (to own) a sports car.
Answers: 1. Why has he stopped. 2. My cousin is looking, he hasn’t found. 3. It has been. 4. What are you studying. 5. They have just given you a pay rise. 6. She is knitting. 7. Have you only had, you haven’t eaten. 8. People are planting. 9. Are you going. 10. Johnny, who has finally found, is giving. 11. How long have you been. 2. Have you seen. 13. What are you looking. 14. Nancy is looking. 15. She is going, she is not going. 16. Has Mike left. 17. Have they paid. 18. How long have you known. 19. Your car is making. 20. The boy has done, is taking. 21. I am having. 22. Jay has never travelled. 23. We have always had. 24. Larry has never owned.
Exercise 8. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect или Past Simple.
- It (to be) very cold yesterday.
- When you (to meet) him?
- I (not to see) him since 1997.
- How many mushrooms you (to gather)?
- Where you (to put) the newspaper? I want to read it, but cannot find it anywhere.
- The new school (to begin) working last year.
- At last I (to do) all my homework: now I shall go out.
- The building of the house (to begin) early in April.
- The rain (to stop) but a cold wind is still blowing.
- We already (to solve) the problem.
- He (to come) a moment ago.
- I never (to speak) to him.
- He just (to finish) his work.
- You (to make) any spelling mistakes in your dictation?
- What books you (to read) when you (to live) in the country?
- They (not yet to come) from the south.
- He (to be) ill last week, but now he (to recover).
- If everybody (to read) this new novel, let’s discuss it.
- You (to book) tickets? — Yes, I … . I (to book) them several days ago.
- I can hardly recognize you. I (not to see) you since you (to leave) for Moscow. And you (to change) so much.
- You (to read) all the books on this shelf?
- I (not to see) my cousin since last year.
- Why you (to put) these things in the wrong place?
- Why you (to leave) the door open? You will catch cold sitting in the draught.
- «We (not to meet) for such a long time!» said my friend. «Yes, indeed,»I answered, «and we both (to grow).»
Answers: 1. it was. 2. When did you meet. 3. I have not seen. 4. Have you gathered. 5. Where have you put. 6. The new school began working. 7. I have done. 8. The building of the house began. 9. The rain has stopped. 10. We have already solved. 11. He came. 12. I have never spoken. 13. He has just finished. 14. Have you made. 15. What books did you read, you lived. 16. They have not yet come. 17. He was, he has recovered. 18. Everybody has read. 19. Have you booked, I have, I booked 20. I have not seen, you left, you have changed. 21. Have you read. 22. I have not seen. 23. Why have you put. 24. Why have you left. 25. We have not met, we both have grown.
- Павличенко О.М. Английский язык. Грамматический практикум. II уровень. — 2-е изд., испр. и доп. — X.: Ранок, 2012. — 304 с.
- Голицынский Ю.Б. Грамматика: Сборник упражнений. — 5-е изд., — СПб: КАРО, 2005. — 544 с. — (Английский язык для школьников).